I’m often asked why we have such a large audience on Google+ or where it fits in NWF’s social strategy. Here’s a recent powerpoint I did that may help explain some of it!
- Did you know that Lake Superior has enough water to cover North and South America in one foot of water? It’s also … ift.tt/1UgcvGg 2 hours ago
- Barred owls aren’t much for traveling. In fact, they don’t even move around much to hunt! They enjoy a varied diet… ift.tt/1NHcy9R 8 hours ago
- Who doesn't love a gorgeous sunset? If your travels aren't taking you to Back Bay National #WildlifeRefuge in #Vir… ift.tt/1JDehdG 1 day ago
- @ORgirlRebecca sure! Thanks right back atcha :) 2 days ago
- Happy #FluffyFriday! Wedge-tailed shearwater return to Kīlauea Point in the spring to breed. The sound of their co… ift.tt/1Kfkf6R 2 days ago