I’m often asked why we have such a large audience on Google+ or where it fits in NWF’s social strategy. Here’s a recent powerpoint I did that may help explain some of it!
- We've got to take talk of pesticides seriously. @DrOz: tomorrow's show on youtu.be/38-7nh1b0_Y” 2 days ago
- RT @AdamLShake: Lend your #SocialMedia voice to #MountainStrong 4 Nonprofits! We made it, you click to launch it! Thank you! http://t.co/st… 2 days ago
- RT @OceanPortal: A First Time Questing for Worms of the Deep Sea bit.ly/XuGhLr @InvertebratesDC http://t.co/d3C3ypKcFw 4 days ago
- RT @somecephalopod: #BugFest isn't just bugs. Check out some other arthropods on display tomorrow @naturalsciences #PodsFromThePast http://… 4 days ago
- Run #wild. Live #wild ;) instagram.com/p/tIu5dHEPHf/ 4 days ago