I’m often asked why we have such a large audience on Google+ or where it fits in NWF’s social strategy. Here’s a recent powerpoint I did that may help explain some of it!
- Awesome! --> Science × Rhymes (#7) Bird Calls youtu.be/0IneoI9VnBQ 1 day ago
- Big things come in small packages. Just ask this diamondback terrapin found at J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife… ift.tt/1NsIiwE 3 days ago
- Check out this wolf spider spotted at Neal Smith National Wildlife Refuge in Iowa. If you look closely, you’ll see… ift.tt/1LPu3kc 5 days ago
- Hurry! They’re coming! Do you ever feel like your squirrels are up to no good? (Mark Moschell/Creative Commons) #s… ift.tt/1GU6lSP 5 days ago
- stormy #sunrise this morning... http://t.co/w8NHRt6gJR 5 days ago